Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Information Needed!

Here is a plea for anyone with any information or stories pertaining to these subjects.


1. Who was the owner of "Joe's Place" (Roadhouse) in 1927 ~ of course it was Joe Cenatiempo, but which one?
 I have my hunches but not for certain.


2. Anyone ever hear of 'Bill' Cenatiempo living at 1020 Forest Ave., St. Louis Mo.? Or a young Miss nick-named "LittleBit" living at the same address? Or anyone else who lived at this address?


3. Who owned a farm that was share cropped out in Leslie Mo.?


4. Knowledge of John Cenatiempo who was involved in a crime in 1953?


I can't wait to find out more, and confirm the latest stuff I have! If anyone has any knowledge of any of this, even if it's little, please email me with any stories. With out this information I am kind of at a stand still of anything else I have making any sense. But it will be so interesting to see what is out there that I just don't know, yet. And I can't wait to post more stuff. But with a little more information and your help it will help in making the story fit together.


Here's my email: nina_gibbons80@yahoo.com


Wishing favorable answers I remain,


Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment